Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

design panel, overlays, screen, emotes and badges


I will design design panel, overlays, screen, emotes and badges and other streaming graphics.


All of my designs are unique, exclusive and custom made to each client. 
If you do not see a package which fits your needs, message me and I'll create a custom offer.
About Me
  • I have 3+ years of professional experience, after graduating from university with a degree in Graphic Design.
  • Previously worked closely with many large streamers/organisations in the eSports industry - 

Basic Twitch Package
  • Full twitch overlay

Standard Twitch Package
  • Full Twitch Overlay
  • 2 Screens
  • 5 Panels

Ultimate Twitch Package
  • Full Twitch Overlay
  • 4 Screens
  • Unlimited Panels
  • Twitch Banner
  • Twitter Header
  • YouTube Banner
  • Profile Picture
Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment